Careers at Cowiesburn
Job Title: Commercial Property Manager
Location: Edinburgh or Glasgow
Start Date: ASAP
29th July 2021
Cowiesburn have a vacancy for a commercial property manager to work on our clients’ portfolios. We have grown rapidly over the last few years and additional client wins over the past few months mean we now have a vacancy in our management team working from Glasgow or Edinburgh.
We are looking for a property manager with enough experience to be self sufficient and with a broad skillset covering all aspects of commercial property management. The successful candidate will be able to run client portfolios with minimal oversight
The successful candidate will be well presented, articulate and punctual.
This role is open for immediate start
- Working to assist and support the team in providing a full range of property management instructions on a variety of commercial properties, including both single and multi-let properties.
- Answering tenant enquiries regarding all aspects of their lease and property
- Arranging property inspections to ensure both landlord’s and tenant’s obligations are being met
- Liaising with and being point of contact with on-site staff
- Instructing contractors to carry out maintenance and refurbishment works on service charge properties and ensuring works are carried out timely and keeping tenants updated
- Assisting in management and collection of rental and other income
- Assist in preparation and administration of service charge expenditure
- Maintaining up to date records on Cowiesburn’s in-house systems
- Preparation of property management reports
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Cowiesburn is Scotland’s largest independent firm of investor focused commercial property management professionals. We manage commercial property across all sectors, ranging from single let shops to industrial estates and large multi-let office buildings throughout the United Kingdom from offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Manchester. Our portfolio under management has a value in the region of £500 million and we are managing in excess of 1,500 leases and collecting upward of £50 million annually. We have industry leading rent collection metrics.
Cowiesburn provide a full range of property management services including building surveying and facilities management and enhanced by group companies providing health and safety and risk support as well as property staffing services and full portfolio accounting services.
Cowiesburn has consistently posted double and triple figure turnover growth over the last 5 years.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward you CV to CV@Cowiesburn.co.uk